Starting in Fall 2008, the Boise State University School of Social Work schedules all of its faculty advising appointments online.
- To schedule an appointment, go to the online scheduling site.
- Then choose the advisor from the drop down menu and the top of the page.
- You will then be directed to a page providing all of the open time available for that advisor.
- Choose the time you would like to meet.
- If you have never scheduled a time before, fill in the required information on the right hand portion of the page. This is automatically register you for the appointment site. If you have scheduled before, simply input your e-mail address and password to login to the site.
- Click on the submit your request button to confirm your appointment.
- The system will automatically generate an e-mail reminder when you make the appointment and send you a reminder the day before the scheduled time.
- To cancel an appointment, either click on the link e-mailed to you to confirm the appointment or contact the BSU School of Social Work at 208-426-1568.
If you have any problems or questions regarding advising or don't know who your faculty advisor is, contact the School of Social Work at 208-426-1568.
To schedule an appointment with the MSW Coordinator, Dr. Will Rainford, please contact his assistant Donna Deason at 208-426-4044 or e-mail her directly.